Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another 100 mile month

So far I have been very happy with my running. I set a goal of running 100 miles 9 month this year. I managed it in March. In April, I had injuries. I missed May by 5 miles because I didn't bother to look how close I was. But for June, July, August, September and now October, I have managed to reach 100 miles. Here is what I did during October:

I managed to get in more core and stretching in this month than I normally do (which is good). Although I seem to still not want to do it on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I will have to work on that. Here is yearly the summary:

As you can see by the summary line, I am just 16 miles away from my goal of 1000 for the year. Hope to have that write up for you early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment